Covid-19 Statement: Regarding the Haliburton Home & Cottage Show March 18,2020
The Haliburton Curling Club, owners of the Haliburton Home & Cottage Show are monitoring closely recent events concerning the Covid-19 virus.
Our primary concern is of course the health and safety of all persons associated with the event and the community as a whole.
The show is scheduled to open on Friday May 29, 2020. This is ten weeks from today and many things can and will change over this time.
We will be proceeding with the planning of the show. The final decision on whether to cancel or postpone will be made on May 1, 2020 based on the information we have available at that time. In the event that we have to cancel the show please be assured that all vendors will be refunded for the full invoice amount paid.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact Dave Taylor at 705 341-6992
President, Haliburton Curling Club