About the Show
The Haliburton Home and Cottage Show is the largest Home Show in Central Ontario. The Haliburton Show started in 1977 and has grown to be one of the best Home and Cottage Shows in Central Ontario.
With over 20,000 sq ft of Indoor and Outdoor Exhibits this is an excellent opportunity to meet with vendors from both Haliburton County and from all areas of the province in one location.
- Over 130 Vendors in one location
- Large Indoor and Outdoor displays
- New businesses showcasing their products and expertise
- Free parking
- Food, Snacks and Beverages available in the Curling Club Lounge
- Admission $3.00 for adults, Children free
- Special Home Show pricing for many products and services
- Complete a ballot to win two Leisure Line Adirondack Chairs
- Open Friday Evening May 29th, 4:00pm to 9:00pm,
Saturday May 30th, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday May 31, 10:00am untill 3:00pm
- Service Dogs are welcome to accompany you in the Show. For all other dogs, we have a designated supervised area where you can leave your dog while you attend the Show
- Docks & Decks, Hot Tubs & Saunas, Heating & Cooling, Landscaping, Kitchen & Bath, Construction, Home Decor, Real Estate
- Rental Agencies, Flags & Signs, Boats & ATV’s, Furniture, Maintenance, Renovations, Arts & Crafts, Photography, Clothing & Gifts
- Alternative Energy, Local Tourism Specialists
- Try out our new Directory of all Exhibitors in the Haliburton Show including the Booth Location.
- CLICK HERE FOR the DIRECTORY in Alphabetical Order by Exhibitor or
- CLICK HERE FOR the DIRECTORY showing all Exhibitors by Show Categories
For pictures from our 2018 Haliburton Home and Cottage Show click on the Picture Gallery Tab